100 % Eco Soy Wax, Vegan, Sensitivity Aware, Scent Free Candles, Hand Poured, Small Batch, We are a small business with a huge heart up in Northern BC ❤
As an allergy sufferer, and so deeply aware of more and more people with chemical and scent sensitivities, I know first hand how difficult it can be to get beautiful, scent free candles.
I lovingly create – All 💯% Eco -Soy Wax, Eco Cotton Core Wicks, and Yaay – **Entirely Scent Free** for –
➡ sensitivities, allergies
➡ scent free workplaces & locations
➡ pet friendly & kiddo friendly!!
➡ Locally hand poured with love in small batches
➡ Clean burning, long lasting, no icky soot
➡ Hand Marbled with WAX & kid /skin safe, candle colors
We take the guesswork out of gifting when you are unsure of allergies or preferences
Beautiful, Simply Elegant, Home Décor made especially for you ♥
We are open for wholesale and individual sale, are a register business provincially as well as in our beautiful municipality and I am so proud to be a Love Telkwa and Love Northern BC Business ♥
Candle Care - Safety for Pillars and Tins
Candle Care for Candles - Pillars, Votives, Tealights and Treasure Tins
Candle Burn is affected by many factors - size, room, shape, scent, unscented, drafts, wick trimming, temperature, among other things.
For a proper burn -
- Always burn within sight & keep away from flammable objects, children, pets and drafts
-NEVER ever extinguish a soy wax candle or flame from soy wax candle with water - blow out or use a tamper only!!
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before each burn
- Tins can get hot on the outside, please take care when handling and allow to cool before touching
- Allow your candle to burn long enough 1 to 2 hours, supervised, to achieve an even melt pool ( to the edges of the tins or wax of pillar) to avoid your candle tunneling.
- Do not allow or drop debris or foreign material of any kind into your candle such as wick trimmings or matches, or any combustible material
- Only burn your candle on a level fire resistant surface away from drafts, children, pets, uneven surfaces or sensitive surfaces
- DO NOT burn candle more than 4 hours
- Discontinue burning your candle when about 1/4" of wax remains in any style.
- Never leave candle unattended, extinguish your candle if you are leaving the room it is in.