Candle Care & Burning Tips
Candle Care - Safety for Pillars and Tins
Candle Care for Candles - Pillars, Votives, Tealights and Treasure Tins
Candle Burn is affected by many factors - size, room, shape, scent, unscented, drafts, wick trimming, temperature, among other things.
For a proper burn -
- Always burn within sight & keep away from flammable objects, children, pets and drafts
-NEVER ever extinguish a soy wax candle or flame from soy wax candle with water - blow out or use a tamper only!!
- Trim your wick to 1/4" before each burn
- Tins can get hot on the outside, please take care when handling and allow to cool before touching
- Allow your candle to burn long enough hours, supervised, to achieve an even melt pool ( to the edges of the tins or wax of pillar) to avoid your candle tunneling - Do not burn for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not allow or drop debris or foreign material of any kind into your candle such as wick trimmings or matches, or any combustible material
- Only burn your candle on a level fire resistant surface away from drafts, children, pets, uneven surfaces or sensitive surfaces
- DO NOT burn candle more than 4 hours
- Discontinue burning your candle when about 1/4" of wax remains in any style.
- Never leave candle unattended, extinguish your candle if you are leaving the room it is in.
- Do not expose Candles to Direct Sunlight, directly to the Elements or extreme weather changes - this improper use can result in discoloration, fading, slumping, melting or cracking that may or may not be visible, and may result in an improper burn.
**Two Bridges CandleWorks / Cable River Designs is NOT responsible for improper use or improper storage/ display of candle(s) & items. Candles or items found or observed to be used, stored or displayed improperly - cannot be replaced and are not eligible for refund or exchange.